Average Temperatures in Khuzdar, Pakistan
- The average annual temperature in Khuzdar, Pakistan is really warm at 21.5 degrees Celsius (70.7 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Mean monthly temperatures have a variation of 21.2 °C (38.2°F) which is a below moderate range.
- The hottest month (June) is very hot with a mean temperature of 31.3 degrees Celsius (88.34 degrees Fahrenheit).
- The coldest month (January) is quite mild with a mean temperature of 10.1 degrees Celsius (50.18 degrees Fahrenheit).
Average Temperatures Table for Khuzdar
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
Khuzdar Average Temperatures Chart
The average temperature charts use a fixed scale so that you can easily compare temperatures between two or more locations. Simply line up the charts in separate tabs in your browser and toggle between tabs to visualise the differences. The charts have major grid lines at intervals of 10 °C on the left axis corresponding with intervals of 18 °F on the right axis. Minor gridlines mark intervals of 2.5 °C and 4.5 °F. The charts show the relationship between the Celsius and Fahrenheit measuring scales. Locations in the northern hemisphere run from January to December and in the southern hemisphere from July to June so that the middle of the chart always corresponds with the high sun period (for the hemisphere).
Average Temperatures Nearby Khuzdar
- Quetta, Pakistan - 269.8 kms (167.7 miles) N
- Barkhan, Pakistan - 377 kms (234.2 miles) NE
- Sibbi, Pakistan - 226.5 kms (140.7 miles) NNE
- Khanpur, Pakistan - 407 kms (252.9 miles) ENE
- Jacobabad, Sindh, Pakistan - 187.2 kms (116.3 miles) ENE
- Rohri/ Sukkur, Pakistan - 223.8 kms (139.1 miles) E
- Padidan, Pakistan - 184.1 kms (114.4 miles) SE
- Nawabshah, Pakistan - 245.9 kms (152.8 miles) SE
- Chhor, Pakistan - 405.3 kms (251.9 miles) SE
- Hyderabad, Pakistan - 325 kms (202 miles) SSE
- Karachi (Airport), Pakistan - 330 kms (205 miles) S
- Karachi, Pakistan - 339.1 kms (210.7 miles) S
- Badin, Pakistan - 421.5 kms (262 miles) SSE