| < April >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Khuzdar in April is fairly hot at 23.2 °C (73.76 °F).
- The weather in April is droughty. A feeble 12.6mm (0.5in) of water is dumped.
- The shortest day is 12:23 long and the longest day is 13:10 long with an average length of 12:47.
Check the distance to and compare the Khuzdar April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Khuzdar, Pakistan
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Khuzdar:
- Quetta, Pakistan - 269.8 kms (167.7 miles) N
- Barkhan, Pakistan - 377 kms (234.2 miles) NE
- Sibbi, Pakistan - 226.5 kms (140.7 miles) NNE
- Khanpur, Pakistan - 407 kms (252.9 miles) ENE
- Jacobabad, Sindh, Pakistan - 187.2 kms (116.3 miles) ENE
- Rohri/ Sukkur, Pakistan - 223.8 kms (139.1 miles) E
- Padidan, Pakistan - 184.1 kms (114.4 miles) SE
- Nawabshah, Pakistan - 245.9 kms (152.8 miles) SE
- Chhor, Pakistan - 405.3 kms (251.9 miles) SE
- Hyderabad, Pakistan - 325 kms (202 miles) SSE
- Karachi (Airport), Pakistan - 330 kms (205 miles) S
- Karachi, Pakistan - 339.1 kms (210.7 miles) S
- Badin, Pakistan - 421.5 kms (262 miles) SSE